- Hitmobile.pk serves as a unique and full featured e-marketplace (online shopping mall).
- It acts as the enabler of technology, logistics, and payments and after sales support solutions required to provide a sound and unique shopping experience to its customers and vendors.
Use of Hitmobile.pk is free of charge, and anyone may freely browse through the website, products listing and other sections that are relevant to your interest. However, by using Hitmobile.pk a user hereby agrees to:
- Being of legal age to make a purchase, which means that the users is over 18 years of age and capable of being legally bound in a legal contract of any form, be it with hitmobile.pk, the vendors and any other third parties. If the user is not of legal age, s/he must be assisted by a parent or guardian to make any purchase on his/her behalf.
- Not upload any content, or share any such information on or through Hitmobile.pkthat is against morals and ethics of our society, or unlawful in any way as per the laws of Pakistan.
- Not engage in any commercial activity by using any of the Hitmobile.pk features, such as user reviews, product sharing and recommendations, Likes, product requests, contact emails etc.
- Not interfere or be a cause of disruption or disturbance in the offering of service to other users of Hitmobile.pk
- Not impersonate another person, or provide incorrect information about yourself, such as your name, contact details, delivery and payment collection addresses etc.
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Hitmobile.pk website, or any other systems or networks connected to Hitmobile.pk or to any Hitmobile.pk server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Hitmobile.pk Website, by any illegitimate means.
- Not use any manual or automatic method to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content on the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Hitmobile.pk reserves the right to bar / restrict or report any such activity to relevant authorities.
- Not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to the Website.
- Hitmobile.pk Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Hitmobile.pk Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Hitmobile.pk Website.
- Not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Hitmobile.pk Website or Hitmobile.pk systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Hitmobile.pk
- Not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- Not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Hitmobile.pk on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
All content posted on the Hitmobile.pk website and/or Hitmobile.pk blog is either originally developed, or provided exclusively by the vendors for listing and promotion of products. This includes product descriptions, specifications, images, videos, promotional literature, exclusive footage or information or news relevant to the brands and products listed on the Hitmobile.pk website and/or blog. Therefore, any unauthorized duplication, copying, or misuse of the content from the Hitmobile.pk website and/or blog is strictly prohibited.
has not appointed any sales teams outside of hitmobile.pk
employees, except where specific agreements or arrangements have been made and expressly mentioned on the Hitmobile.pk
website. Any person or organization falsifying or claiming to represent Hitmobile.pk
without authorization may be dealt with strictly in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
Mentions, shares and link backs
Hitmobile.pk welcomes mentions, shares links to its site on other websites or social networks. You may link to the Hitmobile.pk website and/or blog, provided that such a link does not imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your website or blog by Hitmobile.pk
Trademarks, logos, marks or materials
You must not use any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Hitmobile.pk website or blog, including any logos or characters, without the express written permission from Hitmobile.pk and the owner of the mark or materials, such as the brands and/or their official distributors in Pakistan.
Personal information, privacy and data protection
- Hitmobile.pk holds your personal information with the utmost integrity, and does not engage in any form of sale, rental or distribution of your personal information to its group companies, third parties, marketing companies or any other organization or person.
- We store and process your information on computers and servers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. You can access and modify the information you provide us and choose not to receive certain communications by signing-in to your account.
- For any marketing campaigns or activities, we may seek you exclusive approval to allow us to send information relevant to you or the product or service you have purchased or subscribed on Hitmobile.pk In such situations, we may send promotional or other material directly to you, with the right to opt-out to receive such information.
- We strictly adhere to the Data Protection and Intellectual Property rules and legislation of Pakistan.
Vendors and Products
- All vendors on Hitmobile.pk are manufacturers and/or official distributors of brands and products for Pakistan.
- It therefore ensures that all products and brands listed are original (no counterfeits whatsoever).
- All product descriptions clearly indicate the warranty and after sales coverage associated with a product. Where such warranties are not available, these are also clearly mentioned.
- All purchases are directly from the vendor’s own virtual shop at hitmobile.pk, establishing a direct relationship between the customer and themselves.
- All products being sold through Hitmobile.pk are the responsibility of the Vendor, the consumer being the ultimate and final owner of the product based on the execution of the sale. At no point in time does Hitmobile.pkwill assume ownership of any product.
Product Information, Pricing and Inventory
- All products, their descriptions, specifications, pictures, videos and prices are as provided by the vendor.
- All inventory is maintained and managed by the vendors, Hitmobile.pk facilitates in processing and delivering the orders directly from the vendors.
- All prices are regularly checked and updated by the vendors.
- Where products are not available in the vendor’s inventory, they will either not appear on the website, or a lead time may be specified for order fulfillment.
- At times, certain products may be available for pre-ordering, which will be clearly mentioned.
- Prices of all products on Hitmobile.pk are full and final as provided by the vendors, inclusive of all taxes and duties applicable.
Offers, deals and promotions
From time to time, various offers, deals and promotions may be advertised on Hitmobile.pk properties, which include its website, Facebook page, Twitter page, YouTube channel, Google+ page, and other on ground and online media. Such offers, deals and promotions will generally be time barred, and will have specific rules applied to each of them. Any dispute or misunderstanding arising related to these offers, deals and/or promotions may be duly communicated to [email protected] for review. However, the final decision in such cases will rest with Hitmobile.pk
Customers can pay for products ordered by any of the following options, which are available for selection at the time of checkout:
- Cash / cheque collection and at customer premises
- Debit/Credit Card swipe facility is available only for Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad customers at their premises
- Cash collection and credit / debit card swipe at hitmobile.pk office
- Cash and cheque collections at all branches of HBL, ABL and select branches of UBL
- Online net banking for UBL, HBL, ABL account holders
- UBL Omni and Telenor EasyPaisa micropayments solutions
- Credit / Debit Card transactions through UBL which our online payment gateway.
All payments are due prior to the placement and confirmation of an order.
- An order can consist of one or more products, be it of the same kind, from the same store, or from different stores.
- All orders are processed once the payment is received from the customer, from the payment option / method selected and used by the customer.
- On receiving payment, the vendor and Blue EX pick up coordinators are intimated, and a pickup process is initiated.
- All orders processed (including payment) before 4pm on a work day, are generally scheduled for delivery the following work day, except where products are to arrive from different cities of Pakistan, or owing to availability from the vendor, or nature of products(s) ordered by the customer.
- All orders placed by the customer will be retained on the system for a maximum of 5 work days, following which they will be automatically cancelled on non-payment.
- All orders will be picked from the vendor’s premises after 3pm on every work day, accumulated along with other ordered items by customers, and dispatched to respective customer premises the following work day.
- Where the order has been processed (payment received) after 3pm, it will be processed the next work day, and delivery on the following work day.
- All orders picked from the vendor will be in the original packaging, as provided by the vendor.
- All possible and best efforts will be made to procure the products as per customer’s requirement.
- On picking the order from the vendor, Courier will only confirm that the packaging slip is intact and applied to each package. However, the Courier will not be directly responsible for checking and validating the contents of the packaging.
- Hitmobile.pk has no obligation to attempt to monitor or regulate the quality, suitability or content of the products and the user agrees to hold Hitmobile.pk harmless in the event of any claims with respect to problems with the products.
- Where a wrong has been delivered, or order has not been delivered, a complaint can be registered with the Call Center or by email to [email protected] for action. The representative will attempt to redress the complaint at the earliest.
Delivery and protection
Hitmobile.pk will provide delivery to any destination in Pakistan where the order is required to be shipped, at standard Blue Ex services with no charges.
Warranties and after sales service and support
- All products are available with after sales and support according to the official warranty guidelines, which will be applicable independently to each product purchased by the customer.
- Warranty details for each product are available in the product description on Hitmobile.pk Where warranties are not available from the official distributor, it is clearly mentioned under product description.
- Vendors are directly responsible for providing after sales service on all products provided by them, unless explicitly mentioned as otherwise.
- Warranty claims are to be forwarded to and dealt with the vendor directly, through their service centers. However Hitmobile.pkCall Center may be called to assist in warranty claims, the representative will help identify the relevant warranty claims and service center locations, and guide the customer accordingly.
- The customer may request a warranty claim product to be picked from their premises and delivered to the appropriate product service center. In such situations a service charge may be applicable and charged in advance to the customer at the time of picking up the product from customer premises.
- At any time, the pickup courier or coordinator will not be responsible to check or verify the product for warranty claim at the time of collection from customer’s premises or at the time of handover at the product service center. His responsibility will be only to deliver to the appropriate product service center.
Refunds and returns
- All orders allow a maximum of 5 days for payments to be made. The user may choose to cancel the order manually, or allow it to be automatically cancelled without payment in 5 work days.
- An order may be cancelled by the user after payment and while order sourcing is in progress, however claims for refunds will be settled in the form of credits added to the user’s Hitmobile.pk account. These credits can be used for future purchases on Hitmobile.pk The user can also request a reimbursement by cheque, for which a period of 2-3 weeks may be required.
- If a delivered order is being returned for a refund without opening the packaging, the claim will be settled in the form of store credits or by cheque, as selected by the user (as in Point 2 above).
- For products are faulty, or not meeting the actual order, the customer will be required to call the Call Center to log the complaint and return request. The request will be initiated to have the item picked from customer premises, or the customer may be requested to submit the disputed product to the nearest Blue Ex Center for further processing. The originally ordered product will then be sourced and delivered to the customer at the earliest at no charge to the customer.
No delay or failure in performance by Hitmobile.pk shall constitute default hereunder or give rise to any claim for damages if, and to the extent, such delay or failure is caused by Force Majeure. Force Majeure is an occurrence
- beyond the control and without the fault or negligence;
- which Hitmobile.pk are unable to prevent or protect against by the exercise of reasonable diligence, including acts of God or public enemy, expropriation or confiscation of facilities, changes in applicable law, war, acts of terrorism, rebellion, civil disturbances, sabotage, riots, floods, or unusually severe weather; fire explosions or other catastrophes; strikes or any other concentrated acts of workers or other similar occurrences; and
- of such an intensity or gravity as to prevent the performance of its obligation for the time being.
The user agrees that if Hitmobile.pk is delayed in performance of the work by Force Majeure, the user will promptly notify Hitmobile.pk The user shall use all reasonable efforts to mitigate the effects of a Force Majeure event forthwith and without any delay.
Liability for Verification, Identity
Hitmobile.pk shall not be responsible for investigating, identifying, screening, verifying the credentials and/or the identity of, or any information whatsoever provided by, a person purchasing any product(s) or making payment(s).
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree and acknowledge that Hitmobile.pk shall not be liable and shall in no way be held responsible for any loss or damage due to negligence, willful misconduct, act or omission that may arise / carried out.
- under no circumstances shall hitmobile.pk be liable to the user or any third party for indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, arising from the products or any other provision of this terms and conditions, such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profits or lost business, costs of delay, services delay or liabilities to third parties arising from any source.
- Hitmobile.pk has no obligation to attempt to monitor or regulate the quality, suitability or content of the Products and you agree to hold Hitmobile.pk harmless in the event of any claims with respect to problems with the Products.
The user agrees, at his/her own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless hitmobile.pk, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any of their directors and employees, representatives and / or agents against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against them by you or a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against such person is based on or arises in connection with any action of Hitmobile.pk including but not limited to:
- A violation of the terms and conditions hereof by Hitmobile.pk;
- Any use of the services provided by Hitmobile.pk; and
- Any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by Hitmobile.pk